Kia Cadenza Tires: Sizes, All-Season and Winter Tires
It’s hard to pinpoint how long your Kia Cadenza tires will last. Kicking Tires estimates a tire can last anywhere between 20,000 and 50,000 miles on average. The lifespan of your Kia Cadenza tires is dependent on how you drive and whether you are driving on summer, all-season, or winter tires. Driving on under-inflated tires and with your Cadenza out of alignment will shorten your tires’ lifespan as well. There is no set interval for when you will need new tires, but here is a list of Kia Cadenza tires for when the time comes.
Sizes for Kia Cadenza Tires
Kia Cadenza tires vary between trim levels. Kia advises adhering to the Cadenza’s original tire size. “Kia does not recommend modifying or altering your Kia vehicle’s specifications including tire size in any manner. As with any modification, if a failure occurs on the vehicle that can be attributed to the modification, the warranty of any affected components may be voided,” according to Kia.
2015 Kia Cadenza
- Premium 245/45 R18
- Premium w/Technology Package
- Limited 245/40 R19
Kia Cadenza Tires
We will take a look at tires from these dealers: Continental, Bridgestone, Yokohama, Goodyear, Dunlop, Michelin, and Nexen.
- The Nexen N7000 tire is an ultra, high-performance tire that has a round block edge that provides a quiet, comfortable ride. Its rigid shoulder block improves cornering stability. Wide, straight grooves help move water away from the tire’s tread.
- The Continental ExtremeContact DWS tire provides grip in dry and wet conditions. This is thanks to a solid outer shoulder and a high void-to-tread ratio. Traction grooves help move water away from the tire’s tread. Fuel efficiency is improved because this tire has a low-rolling resistance.
- The Bridgestone DriveGuard tire provides a comfortable ride due to the tire’s handling in wet conditions. Silica also helps with handling in wet conditions and an asymmetrical tread pattern directs water away from the tire’s tread. The tire improves fuel efficiency due to its low-rolling resistance. You can also drive up to 50 miles at a maximum speed of 50 mph on a punctured tire thanks to special technology.
- Yokohama’s ADVAN Sport A/S tire has 2-in-1 large blocks that improve handling in dry conditions. Wavy sipes help with handling in wet conditions. The performance shoulder helps with cornering stability and optimized sidewall construction helps to provide a comfortable ride.
- Goodyear’s Eagle Sport All-Season tire has an asymmetric tread that improves handling and grip. A rim protector helps protect against curb damage.
- The Dunlop SP Sport 5000 tire has an asymmetrical, high-performance tread pattern that improves handling in wet and dry conditions. The Max Flange Shield protects the rim from curb damage. This tire fits the Cadenza Premium with the 18-inch rim. The Dunlop SP Sport 5000 DSST CTT tire fits the Limited-trim Cadenza with 19-inch rims. The DSST distinction means the tire can be driven on for up to 50 miles at a max speed of 50 mph if it is flat or loosing air. CTT means the tire weighs less and provides a softer ride.
- The Michelin Primacy MXM4 tire has responsive handling thanks to a unique self-supporting construction. It provides rigidity for optimum traction in wet conditions. Sunflower oil in the tread compound helps to increase traction as well.
Although all-season tires can perform in wet conditions, winter tires have better handling and traction on snowy roads. Winter tires are also made to perform better at temperatures below 45 degrees.
- The Yokohama W.drive tire has an asymmetric tread design which improves cornering and traction on snowy roads. Micro silica helps the tire remain flexible at low temperatures. Zigzag sipes provide traction in snow and on ice. High-drainage grooves remove snow, slush, and water from the tire’s tread. This tire only fits the Premium model with an 18-inch rim.
- The Goodyear Ultra Grip 8 Performance tire has numerous sipes and biting edges that improve braking power on hard-packed snow and ice. A silica tread compound helps keep the tire flexible in cold temperatures. A saw-shaped center rib grip enhances traction on snowy roads. This tire also only fits the Premium-model Cadenza with an 18-inch rim.
- Dunlop’s SP Winter Sport M3 tire has a directional tread pattern with high-density sipes that improves handling in winter weather. The Max Flange Shied protects the rim from curb damage.
Nexen, Continental, Bridgestone, and Michelin have winter tire options, however they didn’t meet the size specs for Kia Cadenza tires.
Call Fisher Auto in Boulder, Colo., at 303-245-6414 with your questions about Kia Cadenza tires. There is a great selection of Kia Cadenza tires and we can help you narrow down your search to fit your specific driving needs. We install tires as well as swap summer/winter tires. The summer/winter tire swap is $60. The tire swap and rotation are free if the tires were purchased at Fisher!