OEM and Aftermarket Brake Pads for Your Nissan at Fisher
Your Source for New Brake Pads for Your Nissan
Fisher Auto is your source for reliable parts and components for everything that your Nissan could require, including new brake pads for you vehicle. Brake pads are paramount to your vehicle and its ability to safely operate, and do need to be replaced as they are worn down over time by their use. Brake pads rub the rotors to stop the vehicle which wears them down over an average duration of 30,000 to 70,000 miles. Motorists should have their brake pads checked regularly or inspect pads personally in order to insure that they are still in fully functional condition and will not cause any issues for driving the vehicle.
When it comes time for replacing your Nissan’s brake pads in Broomfield, Lafayette, or Louisville, Fisher Service Center is able to take care of everything that you could need. We are proud of the fact that we can work on and service any make or model of vehicle that you might bring in, including Nissan. We can help you to find the high quality aftermarket parts that you need and will function similar to how your OEM brake pads would. If you are searching for a certain type of performance brake pads that are geared toward a specific use, we are able to help you find great components that meet your functional needs are will be a perfect fit for your vehicle. We can either order the aftermarket brake pads for you to install yourself, or we can attain them and install them so that you can immediately drive away safely. If we order the parts for you to personally install, the warranty will completely depend on that specific manufacturer, and if they offer any sort of guarantee. If you would like us to install the brake pads for you, our work along any parts that we install will come with a 1 year/ 12,000 mile warranty against any defects that could render the part faulty. Brake pads do happen to be a natural wear item, therefore we can only guarantee them against defects that make them faulty, and we cannot cover any everyday wear and tear.
There are many differences between OEM and aftermarket components, here’s a selection of some pros and cons to help you with your comparison.
Pros and Cons: Nissan OEM and Aftermarket Brake Pads
There are several differences between each type of replacement brake pad which boil down to strengths and weakness, lets take a look at a few key differences.
OEM Brake Pads
- The parts were tested and certified on your vehicle when it was new from the factory
- Manufacturers offer a warranty for a full year
- Its simple and easy to find the exact component you need because of manufacturer guidelines
- OEM parts are only available at dealerships and authorized sellers
- Can be expensive when compared to lower tier aftermarket options
Aftermarket Brake Pads
- Large selection of options for every vehicle on the road and every performance level, varying in quality
- Variety of low and high cost parts that serve the same purpose, you get what you pay for
- Accessible due to online and brick and mortar storefront availability
- Guaranteed warranty through Fisher if we install the components
- Quality is most likely not guaranteed like with the OEM parts, varied quality levels based on price and brand
- Warranties aren’t a given, so defective items are more of a problem unless you pay more for a guaranteed component
- The large selection of potential parts can be overwhelming, so you need to know exactly what you’re looking for
If you need new brake pads for your Nissan, Fisher Service Center can help you with anything and everything that you require, from estimates, to attaining the parts, to installing the parts and getting you back on the road. Come by today!